Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:51
I am a maven developer, and I'm offering this advice based on my
understanding of reason why that generic advice is offered.

If you have different profiles that _build different results_ but all
deliver the same GAV, you have chaos.

If you have different profiles that test against different versions of
dependencies, but all deliver the same byte code at the end of the
day, you don't have chaos.