Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013
Let's use webex for the remote conferencing. I believe that I can't share the call-in number globally due to the license, but I will send call details to anyone who will drop me a mail. I've updated the meetup notes with this information. So far I'm just gathering the emails and will send the call details shortly before the meetup.

Raghav, Abe and Venkat - you do not need to drop me the email :-)

Jarcec