HDFS >> mail # user >> Regarding NameNode Problem

Regarding NameNode Problem
Hello Sir/Madam,

                          I have configured HDFS on my Ubuntu cluster . Now
when I try to implement a Map/Reduce program in it, it is not running
because the NameNode automatically becomes inactive in a few seconds. I
tried searching many things but could not get any useful information for
the same. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Sagar Thacker
09909039080
+
Nagarjuna Kanamarlapudi 2013-03-26, 05:26