Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Seems like "leaderServes" default changed to false in 3.4.4

+
Brian Tarbox 2012-10-24, 14:33
Re: Seems like "leaderServes" default changed to false in 3.4.4
Hm, the default hasn't changed, here's the default in the 3.4.4 release source:

  434 :             if (!System.getProperty("zookeeper.leaderServes",
"yes").equals("no")) {

Perhaps try removing the system property and try again? I haven't see
this issue in my testing.

Patrick