Hadoop, mail # user - Is disk use reported with replication?

Is disk use reported with replication?
Keith Wiley 2013-04-22, 17:19
Simple question: When I issue a "hadoop fs -du" command and/or when I view the namenode web UI to see HDFS disk utilization (which the namenode reports both as bytes and percentage), should I expect to see disk use reported as "true data size" or as replicated size (e.g. with 3X replication, should I expect reported values to be three times higher than the actual underlying data itself)?

Thanks.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson