MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop MR Job failed in 2.2.0 version

Re: Hadoop MR Job failed in 2.2.0 version
this is because you use the MRv1 map/reduce in the MRv2 job setting. The difference that MRv1 use the abstract class,while the MRv2 use the interface .
发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-12-7,12:59,Viswanathan J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: