Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Build fails with maven 2

Re: Build fails with maven 2
Hi Vasanth,
I'm not surprised that build on maven 2 is not working. We build the project around maven 3. Would you mind upgrading? You can install maven 3 into separate directory and not change your system default if you need to keep the old maven 2 around.

Jarcec