Zookeeper, mail # dev - Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:18
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:20
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-26, 21:03
+
Camille Fournier 2012-08-30, 01:00
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-30, 01:57
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-09-13, 20:21
+
chandan bagai 2012-09-13, 22:36
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-09-14, 07:22
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-09-17, 06:10
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Mahadev Konar 2012-09-17, 17:41
Thanks to Rakesh R for quick responses. We have an RC out. Gregory, if
you can give this is a try would be really great!

http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.4-candidate-0/

thanks
mahadev

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Gregory/others,
>  Unfortunately we have one last patch to go: ZOOKEEPER-1496 which I
> think is a critical fix for 3.4 branch. Once thats in 3.4
> branch/trunk, Ill send out the RC out for the vote. Most likely this
> should happen in the next day or 2.
>
> Thanks for waiting.
> mahadev
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Gregory,
>>  There are 4-5 jiras to review. I should be able to get an RC out this
>> weekend. Feedback on the RC would be great.
>>
>> thanks
>> mahadev
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Gregory Chanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Hi Mahadev,
>>>
>>> Any status update/current ETA on the 3.4.4 release?
>>> Several HBase folks are eagerly anticipating a 3.4 "stable" release.  I'm
>>> currently working on improving an HBase compatibility issue that would be
>>> well served by this release.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Greg