From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:26:08 +0530
Subject: Re: size of input files
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Counters can help. Input to mr is a directory. The counters can point to the number of bytes read from that fs directory.

Rahul
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Friends,
Is there a way to find out what was the size of the input file to each of the jobs from the logs or any other place for all jobs submitted ?
Please help

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!