Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
Thank you for the quick response. I joined the curator mailing list.

For every request, should I retrieve all the ids? Do you think this will be
overhead in case I have 10K or more instances?

Thanks