HBase >> mail # user >> Issues in Scheduling CopyTable from java.

+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-09-15, 06:08
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-09-15, 22:56
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-09-16, 05:30
Re: Issues in Scheduling CopyTable from java.
I wouldn't bother with a daemon process. It's more to monitor. I'd
recommend cron or oozie if you want to change the host the code runs
on.

-Joey

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Stuti Awasthi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> I can cron it but I wanted to do something similar as we run other Hadoop daemons as Namenode, datanode etc. Wondering if we can get this working programmatically.
> Any suggestions
>
> Thanks

Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.