Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Not sure if this is a noob question but I've been digging quite a lot and
trying different things and I just can't seem to use a non static class for
Initial/Intermed/Final getters or use constructors for them. Can this be
done and how?

Regards,
Ugljesa