MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Thanks steve thers nothing in logs and no exceptions as well i found that
some file is created in my F:\user with directory name but its not visible
inside my hadoop browse filesystem directories i also added the config by
using the below method
hadoopConf.addResource("F:/hadoop-0.22.0/conf/core-site.xml");
when running thru WAR printing out the filesystem i m getting
org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem@9cd8db
when running an independet jar within hadoop i m getting
DFS[DFSClient[clientName=DFSClient_296231340, ugi=dell]]
when running an independet jar i m able to do uploads....

just wanted to know will i have to add something in my classpath of tomcat
or is there any other configurations of core-site.xml that i am missing
out..thanks for your help.....