MapReduce >> mail # user >> JSR 107 with Hadoop

JSR 107 with Hadoop
Have there been any attempts to integrate JSR 107 compliant caches on
mappers and reducers?

There are some use cases where this will be beneficial, but I couldn't find
any suitable plugging points for a cache on mappers or reducers without
modifying the framework's code itself.

I work for Terracotta Software, we have a JSR 107 wrapper for Ehcache and
were wondering if the community will be interested in accepting a patch for
such integration.

Dhruv