MapReduce >> mail # user >> LOGGING in MapReduce

Re: LOGGING in MapReduce
Thanks for ur reply i got it :)
On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Jiayu Ji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Get on the jobtracker UI and find the corresponding job id. You are
> supposed to see the info there in the mapper or reducer log.
>

> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Tao Xiao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> You can't log your mappers' System.out.println()  or reducers'
>> System.out.println()  in console, because in console you just submit your
>> job, but actually the map tasks and reduce tasks are running in different
>> processes or different nodes which,  is not running in the console.
>>
>> But you can find you log produced by mappers' System.out.println()  or
>> reducers' System.out.println()  in the corresponding log files.
>>

>> 2013/12/20 unmesha sreeveni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>> I want to log my System.out.println() in console
>>> How to do that.
>>> I did the below code but it is not displaying any thing. I am using
>>> mapred api the old one.
>>> Did i do anything wrong?
>>>
>>> Code
>>>
>>> package tech;
>>>
>>> import java.io.BufferedWriter;
>>> import java.io.IOException;
>>> import java.io.OutputStreamWriter;
>>> import java.util.ArrayList;
>>> import java.util.Iterator;
>>> import java.util.StringTokenizer;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.io.IntWritable;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.io.Text;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapReduceBase;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.OutputCollector;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Reducer;
>>> import org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Reporter;

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*