HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase cluster for serving real time site traffic

Re: Hbase cluster for serving real time site traffic
Thanks all for the helpful comments. I read up on HA and was wondering if
there are good tools for setting up a HA HDFS + Hbase cluster on EC2
quickly. From my reading, it appears that tools like Whirr still have
issues with bringing up the secondary NN on a different machine etc. Also
for availability, would Master-Slave replication or Master-Master
replication be a substitute for having the secondary NN.

For zookeeper, should the servers be running ZK only or is it fine to share
with other services like the master ? Also, is it better to have a
dedicated zookeeper cluster per hbase cluster ?

Thanks
Varun