Chukwa >> mail # user >> Getting started on Windows- Cygwin

Re: Getting started on Windows- Cygwin
Howdy.

Chukwa is written in Java. The core of it probably should work on
Windows. The part that you might need to revise is the machine stats
collection. I'm not confident that Sigar supports Windows.

--Ari