HBase >> mail # dev >> While putting value in one column-family results getting the same value from every column-family of the table when column name is same.

+
krishnaprasad 2012-02-27, 15:32
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-02-27, 16:36
+
krishnaprasad 2012-02-28, 07:01
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-02-28, 17:00
+
krishnaprasad 2012-02-29, 09:15
Re: While putting value in one column-family results getting the same value from every column-family of the table when column name is same.
Hi,

I think you are hitting HBASE-5271. I don't know what release has this fix integrated.

Regards,
Daniel