HBase >> mail # dev >> While putting value in one column-family results getting the same value from every column-family of the table when column name is same.

Re: While putting value in one column-family results getting the same value from every column-family of the table when column name is same.
Hi,

I think you are hitting HBASE-5271. I don't know what release has this fix integrated.

Regards,
Daniel