Hive >> mail # user >> Hive build error - Ant related

Hive build error - Ant related
Hi All,

When I run "ant clean package" in hive trunk, I see the following ant error message.

http://pastebin.com/DkHbcCUL

Has anyone encountered this error ?

Thanks
Vandana Ayyalasomayajula
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-11-10, 19:32
+
Vandana Ayyalasomayajula 2011-11-11, 00:29
+
Vikas Srivastava 2011-11-11, 05:37
+
Francis Liu 2011-11-11, 23:34