Hive >> mail # dev >> Merging HCatalog into Hive

+
Alan Gates 2013-02-23, 01:12
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-24, 20:22
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-25, 23:20
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-25, 23:39
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-09, 20:54
Re: Merging HCatalog into Hive
Hi Alan,

I submitted a patch that creates the hcatalog directory and makes some
other necessary
changes here:

Once this is committed I will contact ASFINFRA and ask them to grant the
HCatalog
committers karma.

Thanks.

Carl