HBase, mail # dev - testing, powermock, jmockit - from pow-wow

+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-15, 02:16
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-15, 04:13
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-15, 19:11
+
Stack 2012-09-15, 20:14
Re: testing, powermock, jmockit - from pow-wow
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-15, 20:40
We have interface annotations and @VisibleForTesting?

Where we need to get to non HBase non public scoped fields or methods, then
reflection or judicious use of something like powermock just to expose
what's needed is a wash I'd say.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy