HBase >> mail # dev >> testing, powermock, jmockit - from pow-wow

Re: testing, powermock, jmockit - from pow-wow
We have interface annotations and @VisibleForTesting?

Where we need to get to non HBase non public scoped fields or methods, then
reflection or judicious use of something like powermock just to expose
what's needed is a wash I'd say.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy