HBase, mail # user - Re: control HBase stop / start from supervisord

答复: control HBase stop / start from supervisord
谢良 2014-01-08, 03:43
Hi Mathan,

Maybe you could get some ideas from: https://github.com/XiaoMi/minos
we do use the modified supervisor to start/stop HBase on all our cluster:)

发件人: Nick Dimiduk [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
发送时间: 2014年1月8日 2:32
收件人: mathan kumar
抄送: hbase-user
主题: Re: control HBase stop / start from supervisord

Moving to HBase-user

Hi Mathan,

Have a look at hbase-daemon.sh in $HBASE_HOME/bin. It wraps up the details
necessary for building the java command used to start an HBase process (it
also does some other house-cleaning like log rotation, which you probably
also want). Use it to start and stop RegionServer and Master processes on
your individual hosts. You'll probably need to wrap it or steal its logic
for your own supervisord script.

Actually, after reading a bit about supervisord, you may need to modify
this script to support launching the process in the foreground. Have a look
and let us know what you find.

Thanks,
Nick