HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Standalone Error

Re: HBase Standalone Error
This is probably our most important bit of doc so I'd like to fix it.
 Please list the steps you followed.  Did you have a previous instance of
HBase up at any time?  Did you restart server?  Is there a zk process
running at the time of the above start?

Thank you,
St.Ack