Pig >> mail # user >> DISTINCT with 2 fields in a tuple

Re: DISTINCT with 2 fields in a tuple
Just group on those 2 fields. The 'group' field of the output will contain all the
distinct combinations. That is, of course, if that is what you wanted to do in the first place.
So no 'DISTINCT' is really necessary.