Hadoop >> mail # user >> About a question of Hadoop

+
王栓奇 2011-07-01, 06:02
+
Eric Payne 2011-07-01, 14:42
Re: About a question of Hadoop
[addressing to common-users@]

this target is there to actually kick-off tests execution. Once you have
instrumented cluster bits are deployed you can start system tests by the
command you've mentioned.

Basically this is exactly what Wiki page is saying, I guess.

Cos