Hive >> mail # user >> Help IN CHD

Re: Help IN CHD
Vikas,

This question belongs to Hadoop's lists. I'm moving it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

To answer your question:

DN hostnames must exist in the dfs.hosts pointed file if you want
selective inclusion. Else you just have to start the DN with the right
config and network access to the NN, and it will automatically join
the cluster.

--
Harsh J