HBase >> mail # dev >> New committer! Nicolas Liochon (N or nkeywal)

+
Stack 2012-06-20, 16:41
+
lars hofhansl 2012-06-20, 21:48
+
Gary Helmling 2012-06-21, 00:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-06-21, 03:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-20, 17:52
+
Lars George 2012-06-20, 19:22
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-20, 17:17
+
Elliott Clark 2012-06-20, 17:47
Re: New committer! Nicolas Liochon (N or nkeywal)
Congrats nicholas! Keep up the good work!
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats.
>
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Please welcome our newest committer!  Nicolas the Second has been
> > > doing great work with a good while now especially around Mean Time To
> > > Recovery.  Keep  up the great work N/nkeywal/Nicolas2!
> >
> > Welcome, N!
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy
> >
> > Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet
> > Hein (via Tom White)

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-06-20, 17:06
+