Pig >> mail # dev >> Double logs in grunt and ^d don't work ?

Double logs in grunt and ^d don't work ?
Hello,

I'm new to pig, I use it on MacOS, and I wonder if there is a way to
avoid the double log traces in the grunt console, and if there is a
way to make the ^D key work (the DEL key).

I think this is really inconvenient.

Thanks for you answer.