Zookeeper, mail # user - Adding nodes to an ensemble

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2011-08-12, 18:21
+
Alexander Shraer 2011-08-12, 19:53
Re: Adding nodes to an ensemble
Vishal Kher 2011-08-12, 20:10
Hi,

ZooKeeper allows you to add observers without restarting the voting members.
Try setting the id on each new observer to Long.MAX_VALUE and see if it
works.

PS: I have not tried this myself.

-Vishal