Hadoop >> mail # user >> Can I install two different version of hadoop in the same cluster ?

Re: Can I install two different version of hadoop in the same cluster ?
Also hadoop.tmp.dir and mapred.local.dir in your xml configuration, and the
environment variables HADOOP_LOG_DIR and HADOOP_PID_DIR in hadoop-env.sh.

- Aaron