HBase >> mail # user >> some problem about HBase index

+
fx_bull 2013-06-13, 08:16
+
rajeshbabu chintaguntla 2013-06-13, 10:22
+
Michel Segel 2013-06-13, 10:33
+
fx_bull 2013-06-14, 02:21
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-14, 23:00
Re: some problem about HBase index

For  we need  several different indexes  to retrieval  an object   in many scenarios.
在 2013-6-13,下午4:16,fx_bull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道: