MapReduce, mail # dev - Application/Job is hanging! validate

Re: Application/Job is hanging! validate
Aaron T. Myers 2011-10-17, 18:08
This sounds like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2324manifested in MR2
to me. Should we perhaps update the "affects versions"
field there?

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera