MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Application/Job is hanging! validate

Re: Application/Job is hanging! validate
This sounds like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2324manifested in MR2
to me. Should we perhaps update the "affects versions"
field there?

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera