Hadoop >> mail # user >> Help with Hadoop runtime error

Re: Help with Hadoop runtime error
Please see the description about xcievers at:
http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.20.5/api/overview-summary.html#requirements

You can confirm that you have a xcievers problem by grepping the
datanode logs with the error message pasted in the last bullet point.