Chukwa >> mail # dev >> chukwa mentorship

Re: chukwa mentorship
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your assistance in mentoring Chukwa.  We appreciate your
guidance in the
past two years.  We will definitely elect a mentor to join our PMC
when the community is ready to
graduate.  We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

regards,
Eric