Accumulo >> mail # user >> Increasing Ingest Rate

Re: Increasing Ingest Rate
Have you pre-split your tablet to spread the load out to all the machines?

Does the data distribution match your splits?
Is the ingest data already sorted (that is, it always writes to the last
tablet)?

How much memory and how many threads are you using in your batchwriters?

Check the ingest rates on tablet server monitor page and look for hot spots.

-Eric