Hive >> mail # user >> Add external jars automatically

Add external jars automatically
Hi all,

I'm using the hive json serde and need to run: "ADD JAR
/usr/lib/hive/lib/hive-json-serde-0.2.jar;", before I can use tables that
require it.

Is it possible to have this jar available automatically?

I could do it via adding the statement to a .hiverc file, but I was
wondering if there is some better way...

Cheers,

Krishna
+
Alex Kozlov 2013-03-13, 17:41