MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop -Mapreduce

Re: Hadoop-MapReduce
First Option: Put the jar in $HADOOP_HOME/lib folder
And then run "hadoop classpath" command on your terminal to check
whether the jar has been added

Second OPtion: PUt the jar path in HADOOP_CLASSPATH variable (
hadoop-env.sh file) and restart your cluster..
Regards,
Som Shekhar Sharma
+91-8197243810