Hadoop >> mail # user >> Invocation exception

Re: Invocation exception
It looks like adding this line causes invocation exception. I looked in
hdfs and I see that file in that path

DistributedCache.*addFileToClassPath*(*new* Path("/jars/common.jar"), conf);

I have similar code for another jar
"DistributedCache.*addFileToClassPath*(*new* Path("/jars/analytics.jar"),
conf);" but this works just fine.