HBase >> mail # user >> Kudos for Phoenix

+
Doug Meil 2013-07-11, 00:16
+
Bing Jiang 2013-07-11, 02:13
+
Doug Meil 2013-07-11, 12:34
+
Bing Jiang 2013-07-12, 01:59
Re: Kudos for Phoenix

This particular use case is effectively a full scan on the table, but with
server-side filters.  Internally, Hbase still has to scan all the data -
there's no magic.