Pig >> mail # dev >> Status of JSON load/store funcs

+
Jonathan Packer 2013-06-20, 22:04
Re: Status of JSON load/store funcs
You can upload a new patch to PIG-2641. I agree that we should improve the
built-in JsonLoader rather than adding a new one to piggybank. You might
want to ask Russell whether it is okay for you to take over his jira. I can
review/commit your patch whenever it's ready.