Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop datajoin package

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-01-14, 14:14
Re: Hadoop datajoin package
Already done and available in trunk and 2.x releases today:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/join/

--
Harsh J
+