Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC3

+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 01:05
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 14:35
+
David Medinets 2013-05-17, 14:59
+
David Medinets 2013-05-17, 15:00
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 14:52
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 15:11
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 15:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 15:53
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 16:07
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 16:39
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 16:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-17, 17:19
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC3
So,

I've fixed the problem with the src tarball including binaries, and I
believe I've satisfied all the concerns regarding the naming
conventions.
I'm going to go ahead and include the nativemap soruce in the
-bin.tar.gz, to satisfy some interested parties.
I was also advised to include the assemble/scripts in the -bin.tar.gz
And, I want release:prepare to run the tests, and release:perform to
seal the jars (these are mutually exclusive activities)

For now, I'm going to revert the commits for RC3, but please feel free
to continue reviewing.
I've been checking the RPMs/DEBs, but will check again (and check back
on this thread) before cutting RC4, which I should be able to do this
weekend.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii