HBase >> mail # user >> Elastic Search Plugin (River) for HBase

+
Alex Newman 2013-08-05, 22:05
+
Stack 2013-08-06, 04:03
Re: Elastic Search Plugin (River) for HBase
Cool!
Do you guys store your data twice then? Once on HBase and another on ES?
And then add index data?

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, Alex Newman wrote:

> Based on the previous work using async libraries to index HBase into
> elastic search, I've created.
>
> https://github.com/posix4e/Elasticsearch-HBase-River
>
> This river uses the replication feature in HBase to replicate into
> elastic search which means it's harder to setup, but works way more
> efficiently. It hasn't been tested in production so please be careful,
> but I'd love feedback. If you like the project make sure to fork/star
> it on github. Any suggestions for next steps?

+
Alex Newman 2013-08-06, 17:02
+
Bruno Dumon 2013-08-06, 14:42