MapReduce >> mail # user >> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/v2/app/MRAppMaste

+
Subroto 2012-06-05, 08:44
+
Devaraj k 2012-06-05, 08:50
+
Subroto 2012-06-05, 08:55
+
Devaraj k 2012-06-05, 10:07
Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/v2/app/MRAppMaste
Hi Deva,

Tried the yarn application path with absolute values. Still it didn't work.  It failed with same stack trace:-(
Now the value of yarn.application.classpath was:
/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop,/usr/local/hadoop/*,/usr/local/hadoop/lib/*,/usr/local/hadoop/*,/usr/local/hadoop/lib/*,/usr/local/hadoop/*,/usr/local/hadoop/lib/*,/usr/local/hadoop/*,/usr/local/hadoop/*

Cheers,
Subroto Sanyal

+
Subroto 2012-06-05, 12:00