HBase, mail # user - Column Value Reference Timestamp Filter

Re: Column Value Reference Timestamp Filter
Jerry Lam 2012-08-27, 21:46
Hi Alex:

We decided to use setTimeRange and setMaxVersions, and remove the column
with a reference timestamp (i.e. we don't put this column into hbase
anymore). This behavior is what we would like but it seems very inefficient
because all versions are processed before the setMaxVersions takes effect
(I just posted some new findings in another post).

Best Regards,

Jerry