MapReduce >> mail # user >> MPI and hadoop on same cluster

+
rahul v 2013-01-15, 22:14
Re: MPI and hadoop on same cluster
The patch has not been contributed yet. Upstream at open-mpi there does
seem to be a branch that makes some reference to Hadoop, but I think the
features are yet to be made available there too. Apparently waiting on some
form of a product release first? That's all I could gather from some
sleuthing.
On Jan 16, 2013 3:45 AM, "rahul v" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> This issue issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2911  talks about
> executing hadoop and MPI on the same cluster.Even though the comments
> suggest Ralph has finished writing the code, am not able to find the patch.
> Can someone guide me towards finding the same?
>
> --
> Regards,
> R.V.

+