Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:15
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 22:20
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:28
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 02:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 02:17
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 06:48
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 20:34
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-22, 22:14
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-23, 02:04
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
Here's an example of a blog post I'd like to see on the Pig blog:

Title: LinkedIn Engineering on Apache Pig and Who Viewed my Profile

http://engineering.linkedin.com/hadoop/user-engagement-powered-apache-pig-and-hadoop

Hadoop to turn terabytes of data into user engagement. It starts with a
question: who viewed my profile <http://www.linkedin.com/wvmx/profile>? The
answer, as It turns out, can drive a lot of users to the site.

---------

This post is a lot more likely to encourage posts from Linked and others
than an anonymize one would. It will also fare better with readers because
LinkedIn is a credible shop. It is also more likely to encourage Twitter to
blog about Pig so as not to be outdone by LinkedIn.

Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 06:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 17:01
+