HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
+1 from me, I took it for a spin on the local filesystem with some YCSB
load.

Here is my signature on the non-secure tarball.

I didn't check out the secure tarball.

I think for future releases we should do the voting against a source tar
(ie an svn export) since we now produce multiple binaries, and it's easier
to verify that a source tar matches SVN, etc.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera